By following these simple steps you will be able to fully enjoy the aromatic qualities of our fragrances and increase the life of your candle:
- Always trim the wick to 1/8" to 1/4" prior to burning your candle. The length of the wick will keep the flame at an ideal height and prevent soot from discharging and or building up on the glass container.
- Burn your candles for at least an hour for every inch of candle diameter to fully liquify the top layer of the candle and activate the essential oil fragrances. This will also prevent the candle from creating a memory ring around the sides of the of the candle.
- Ensure your candle is placed in a safe area that is free from drafts or excessive activity.
- Keep candles out of direct sun light.
- Never place your glass candle on a cold surface. This can cause the glass to crack when the candle is burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Discontinue use of a candle when ½” of wax remains at the bottom of the container. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter surface or container itself.
Enjoy Your Candle & Thank You!